I will post four or five different questions each week for you to answer. There are two ways which you can participate.
- Create a Share Your World post. Then post the link to that blog post or leave your answers in the comments box of my blog.
- To make it easy for others to check out your post, title your blog post “Share Your World” and link it to this post.
- Ping-backs are activated, but how efficiently varies. I don’t manually approve them, but sometimes they don’t show up immediately. Why is an unsolved mystery. For instructions on how ping-backs work, in case you weren’t certain, please click here. You may wish to leave a link to your blog post in the comments just to be sure. Thanks!
- Do you like or dislike surprises? Why or why not? I hate surprises. I know there could be some good ones, but there are bad ones as well. I would rather not have either.
- What’s your favorite zoo animal? Black Panthers, beautiful, black, sleek animals. And cats are my favorite pets.
- What three things do you think of the most each day? When can I go back to bed? What do I feel like doing now? Is there something in this house I feel like eating. I am not eating much and losing weight which is good, but losing it a little too fast, but the dr thinks that could be due to the water pill I have to take every day.
4. When, if ever, is taking a human life justified? I really don’t think taking a life is ever justified, but and yes there is a but. If I were to be fighting for my life, although it would horrify me greatly I would have to do it to save my own life. I do not believe in abortion in any case. Abortion is murder and a fetus is alive from its inception.
Advocate for mental health and invisible illnesses
New Author’s Website –http://www.tessadeanauthor.com
Author – Old Writing – http://www.finallyawriter.com
About my life – http://www.tessacandoit.com
Author of a book, a work in progress on the blog, https://tessacandoit.com/government-property-a-memoir-as-a-military-wife/
Highlighted chapters are done and ready to be read.
I am also a youtuber in the authortube section on writing. See my videos here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSpNS-6gfJ0s8eD1berLwQg