Welcome to Share Your World!
I will post four or five different questions each week for you to answer. Additionally, I offer a ‘Gratitude’ Section for those who like a little affirmation with their questions! It’s optional to participate in that of course.
There are two ways in which you can participate:
- Create a Share Your World post.
- Then post the link to that blog post.
- Alternatively, leave your answers in the comments box of this post.
- To make it easy for others to check out your post, title your blog post “Share Your World” and link it to this post.
- Ping-backs are activated, but how efficiently varies. I don’t manually approve them, but sometimes they don’t show up immediately. Why that happens is an unsolved mystery. For instructions on how ping-backs work, in case you weren’t certain, please click here. You may wish to leave a link to your blog post in the comments just to be sure. Thanks!
- Some questions might be recycled from time to time. Sorry if they come too close together! The number of interesting questions (to me) is finite. I try to mix them up judiciously but bungle that sometimes. Mea culpa!
Do you believe in second chances? I do and sometimes I have even given someone 3 chances, but not everyone has given me a second chance. I think everyone deserves at least one more chance.
Is your glass half full or half empty? My glass unfortunately is almost always empty. I have trouble with positivity.
Would you rather someone be honest and hurt your feelings or lie to protect them? This is a hard one. However, truth usually comes out in the end so why wait and be hurt later. To my way of thinking it always comes out eventually.
When have you felt your biggest adrenaline rush? When I was caught in a fiery inferno and fire is one of my biggest fears/phobias.
Advocate for mental health and invisible illnesses
New Author’s Website –http://www.tessadeanauthor.com
Author – Old Writing – http://www.finallyawriter.com
About my life – http://www.tessacandoit.com
Author of a book, published on the blog, https://tessacandoit.com/government-property-a-memoir-as-a-military-wife/
I am also a youtuber in the authortube section on writing. See my videos here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSpNS-6gfJ0s8eD1berLwQg
I am now following and streaming on Twitch.tv. Find me under www.twitch.tv/tessadeanauthor