Welcome to Share Your World!
I will post four or five different questions each week for you to answer. Additionally, I offer a ‘Gratitude’ Section for those who like a little affirmation with their questions! It’s optional to participate in that of course.
There are two ways in which you can participate:
- Create a Share Your World post.
- Then post the link to that blog post.
- Alternatively, leave your answers in the comments box of this post.
- To make it easy for others to check out your post, title your blog post “Share Your World” and link it to this post.
- Ping-backs are activated, but how efficiently varies. I don’t manually approve them, but sometimes they don’t show up immediately. Why that happens is an unsolved mystery. For instructions on how ping-backs work, in case you weren’t certain, please click here. You may wish to leave a link to your blog post in the comments just to be sure. Thanks!
- Some questions might be recycled from time to time. Sorry if they come too close together! The number of interesting questions (to me) is finite. I try to mix them up judiciously but bungle that sometimes. Mea culpa!
Restrictions are being lifted all over the world. Do you feel it’s safe to go out and mingle in crowds in light of the Pandemic? No I do NOT! I think that is one of the biggest mistakes we can make. The current rise in the Pandemic is something I knew would happen when they raised the bans and stopped requiring masks. People don’t have the sense they were born with it seems. I could pretty much predict everything that has happened so far and we are not out of the woods.
What are some things that are okay to do occasionally, but definitely not okay to do every day? Eat a ton of ice cream. I don’t know when to stop.
Would you relocate for love (romantic or otherwise)? I moved with my now ex-husband when he went into the Marine Corps. Now it would depend on the situation.
Do you believe in any conspiracy theories (no judgment)? Yes and there are plenty out there about the virus and the government and I very much believe in some of it being true.
Advocate for mental health and invisible illnesses
New Author’s Website – http://www.tessadeanauthor.com
Author – Old Writing – http://www.finallyawriter.com
About my life – http://www.tessacandoit.com
Author of a book published on the blog, https://tessacandoit.com/government-property-a-memoir-as-a-military-wife/
I am also a youtuber in the authortube section on writing. See my videos here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSpNS-6gfJ0s8eD1berLwQg
I am now following and streaming on Twitch.tv. Find me under www.twitch.tv/tessadeanauthor