I will post four or five different questions each week for you to answer. Additionally, I offer a ‘Gratitude’ Section for those who like a little affirmation with their questions! It’s optional to participate in that of course.
There are two ways in which you can participate:
- Create a Share Your World post.
- Then post the link to that blog post.
- Alternatively, leave your answers in the comments box of this post.
- To make it easy for others to check out your post, title your blog post “Share Your World” and link it to this post.
- Ping-backs are activated, but how efficiently varies. I don’t manually approve them, but sometimes they don’t show up immediately. Why that happens is an unsolved mystery. For instructions on how ping-backs work, in case you weren’t certain, please click here. You may wish to leave a link to your blog post in the comments just to be sure. Thanks!
- Some questions might be recycled from time to time. Sorry if they come too close together! The number of interesting questions (to me) is finite. I try to mix them up judiciously but bungle that sometimes. Mea culpa!
QUESTIONS (a random bag today)
Can you parallel park (if you drive)? Yes occasionally. It really depends on the area and how much room is available. I hate to do it though. If you don’t drive, can you still skip? Can’t skip and that is obvious since when I broke my foot I couldn’t do crutches and had to go to a rehab until I got a walking boot.
Do you prefer early morning or late evening? Or something in between? I prefer the middle of the night. I am a night owl.
Do you like avocados? NOOOOOOOOO!
Is mind or matter more real? I guess it depends although I would say matter is more tangible than mind.
and a bonus ‘deep’ question just because
Are people in this current generation less or more sensitive than people from past generations? Less sensitive and more “me me me.”
Advocate for mental health and invisible illnesses
New Author’s Website – http://www.tessadeanauthor.com
Author – Old Writing – http://www.finallyawriter.com
About my life – http://www.tessacandoit.com
Author of a book published on the blog, https://tessacandoit.com/government-property-a-memoir-as-a-military-wife/
I am also a youtuber in the authortube section on writing. See my videos here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSpNS-6gfJ0s8eD1berLwQg
I am now following and streaming on Twitch.tv. Find me under www.twitch.tv/tessadeanauthor