Well my friends I was in the hospital again and this time was in stage 2 kidney failure. They were able to bring my kidneys back to almost normal, but if this keeps happening I will end up on dialysis. So……
The doctor’s request:
- No Opioids (need them for pain, as I can barely walk now)
- Restrict fluid intake to 50 oz no more or no less (this includes all liquid in my food, ice cream which is a liquid and you can probably take it from there, also includes ice cubes)
- Low salt/sodium (wipes out a lot of food)
- Low sugar/ (wipes out more foods)
- Low fat (more food)
- And has to be heart healthy (not even gonna say it)
This isn’t a choice. This is what I must do to prevent complete kidney shut down.
Dinner was 2 small oranges. I am about done with my liquid for the day and it is just 6 PM. I never drank much, but now that I can’t, I want it of course.
Obviously not much writing got done this month with 2 hospital stays.
Advocate for mental health and invisible illnesses
New Author’s Website – http://www.tessadeanauthor.com
Author – Old Writing – http://www.finallyawriter.wordpress.com
About my life – http://www.tessacandoit.wordpress.com
Author of a book published on the blog, https://tessacandoit.com/government-property-a-memoir-as-a-military-wife/
I am also a youtuber in the authortube section on writing. See my videos here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSpNS-6gfJ0s8eD1berLwQg
I am now following and streaming on Twitch.tv. Find me under www.twitch.tv/tessadeanauthor